Mysql server NetBSD 6.1 RC4 it does not works

Hi guys,

I am testing again mysql-server (5.5.30 and 5.6) i am using pkgin, e.g.:
#pkgin search mysql-server
I saw diferent releases to mysql-server, 5.5.30 and 5.6, then i
installed the default:
#pkgin install mysql-server

but when finished it say failed, the I try again, but with 5.5.30, it
installed, then i copy the script
#cp /usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d/mysqld /etc/rc.d/
#echo mysqld=YES >> /etc/rc.conf
#/etc/rc.d/mysqld start
it failed, say that does not found the default files, what is the
problem with mysql in NetBSD? I remember that it was very easy to use
in NetBSD 5.x, the problem is with NetBSD 6.x

Mysql and MariaDB are the most popular db in hosting in the inetrnet,
I am programming in php and my db is Mysql, i want to use NetBSD as my
default web server, I love NetBSD, but this simple package (mysql)
does not works, another operating system as Linux or other BSD mysql
is very simple to run, here also, but the new release does not works

Who is the responsable of mysql? in NetBSD? i believe that to
developers are not complex to use mysql binary to run in NetBSD or in
another Operating system.

I am using the default install, no complex, I have machine i386.