Re: boot disk has two MBR partitions

Hi Eric:

Thanks for your reply.

If there are two MBR partitions on a 320 GB hard disk of size 20GB and 300GB,
there has to be a way to label/name them as well.

Consider, this scenario - the 300GB MBR partition has some other OS (may be
Windows or Linux). In that case one would need to mount the fs on the second
MBR partition to access the files. How does one do it ?

In my case, the second MBR partition just happens to be formatted with 'ffs'
instead of 'ntfs' or 'ext2fs'. i should be able to mount it right ?

thanks
Saifi.