Re: Bluetooth mouse not working

On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 11:50:11AM +0100, hans dinsen-hansen wrote:
> That is because the option "-p 000" is a default in MS.  We have no
> defaults for
>  btpin as far as I can read the manual..

Ok, so the guide is right and it should work.

> > btms0 at bthidev0 reportid 26: 5 buttons, W and Z dirs.
> > wsmouse1 at btms0 mux 0
> > bthidev0: reportid 31 not configured
> > bthidev0: reportid 34 not configured
> > bthidev0: reportid 36 not configured
> > bthidev0: reportid 39 not configured
> > bthidev0: disconnected
> > bthidev0: disconnected
> > ubt0: unknown handle 12! (losing track of 1 packet buffer)
> > bthidev0: disconnected
> > bthidev0: disconnected
> > bthidev0: disconnected
> > bthidev0: disconnected
> > bthidev0: disconnected
>
> I am not certain, what you mean. have you set  "btpin -p 0000" when these
> "dmesg" appear?

Yes, I did the btpin before, and these messages appear (with some delay,
but no further interaction from my side) all after issung the btdevctl -A
command.

This mouse has tons of decriptors, so I guess the disconnect is just one
of the interfaces/descriptors not used for btms0 (so may be harmless, only
slightly misleading), as btms0 does not detach, everything should still be
ok. However, the "ubt0: unknown handle 12! (losing track of 1 packet buffer)"
message looks scary.

Unfortunately I have no other bluetooth mouse to test.

Martin