Re: Using multiple interfaces (3+) causes intermittent system freezes on NetBSD 5.1_STABLE and later... [was: NetBSD 5 partly freezing, may be related to 802.1Q]

On Nov 15, 2012, at 14:47 , Fredrik Pettai wrote:
> I can't find a PR on this issue. Shouldn't we create one?

It's now reported this in PR kern/47229

I have a machine so I can help testing out any patches (and doing whatever
debugging that can be done). I guess verbose debug output for the driver is
needed, since the nature of the problem there isn't much one can do to debug
after the system freezes, as it becomes totally unresponsive.

Re,
/P