Re: CGI - VoIP provider task

Hi,

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:17:41 +0100 Vaclav Strachon wrote:
> I'm very interested in CGI task "Describe how to become a voip provider" -
> http://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/code-in/.
>
> In my previous job I worked as a Linux VoIP engineer and nowadays I like to
> play with various BSD systems.
>
> Could someone give me more information?

do you want to do this in the scope of GCI (sayig CGI is a bit confusing ;-)
or rather in your spare time (Linux VoIP engineer sounds like you're older)?
If the latter is the case, please wait with this until GCI is finished and no
student did the task.
If the former, please wait for us to enter the tasks into the Google Melange.
We will provide further information in there.

All in all, this task is about installing Asterisk, configuring it, and
creating a howto of all this. On the way, you might encounter bugs which
should be mentioned as well.
It is not an engineering task - it is tagged as documentation.

Regards, Julian