Re: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 - WiFi

>>netbsd$ dmesg | grep net
>>vendor 0x8086 product 0x0888 (miscellaneous network, revision 0xc4) at
>>pci2 dev 0 function 0 not configured
>
> I don't see 0x0888 in pcidevs so it is probably not supported. There
> seems to be a linux driver for it, so try to see what intel family they
> put it with, and what changes we need to make for it to work for our
> drivers.

It appears that definately more than just adding the PCI ID is
required.  The device is in the "2000 family" which has the 2000
and the 2030 as sub-families (0x0888 is the 2030 variant).

I've also looked at the FreeBSD and OpenBSD drivers, and neither
of them appear to support this variant yet.

Regards,

- Håvard