vagrant box definitions for NetBSD?

I'm keen to get stuck into vagrant but would want to deploy NetBSD-based
VMs - are there any box definitions I can use?  Vagrant appears to
support NetBSD at least, but I'm having a hard time finding the
appropriate pre-canned box files and there don't appear to be mentions
return with a naiive search on the netbsd site

I'd be happy to work some up, if that would help, assuming I can find
some doco to follow.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left