NetBSD LiveUSB

Hello,

I could not find a NetBSD Live USB image on the Internet, so I made my own. I am contacting you on the recommendation of Hubert Feyrer, who wrote me:
---
thanks for your email - i think this is a very cool project!
I haven't found time to try it out myself, but there's a blog entry to point people at it:
http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/blog.html/nb_20120925_2214.html

Maybe you want to write to netbsd-advocacy%NetBSD.org@localhost and/or netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost to tell people about this, too?

Keep up the good work!
---

When the user boots off his/her PC with this NetBSD LiveUSB, he can make a LiveCD ISO of it with a breeze just by running the /makeiso script in MaheshaNetBSD root directory, so it is not necessary to distribute two live images (ISO and IMG). Thus, MaheshaNetBSD is Qemu and VMware ready.

MaheshaNetBSD is also a Tantric LiveUSB, as you can see on my website (you can write in Sanskrit with it):
http://www.freebsd.nfo.sk/maheshaeng.htm#netbsd

I thank you for keeping up the good work.

With kind regards,
Juraj Sipos
http://www.freebsd.nfo.sk/
http://www.freebsd.nfo.sk/hinduism/