Re: net/skpe21 working for anyone on NetBSD?

This is with reference to an old discussion:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2012/04/08/msg016097.html

I still get the following error continuously when running skype:

        shm_open() failed: Function not implemented

I checked my kernel options and have the following options:

options     SYSVMSG     # System V-like message queues
options     SYSVSEM     # System V-like semaphores
options     SYSVSHM     # System V-like memory sharing
options     P1003_1B_SEMAPHORE  # p1003.1b semaphore support

What could the above error be due to and is skype21 known to work on
NetBSD?

uname -a
NetBSD laptop 6.0_RC1 NetBSD 6.0_RC1 (MYKERNEL) #2: Wed Sep 19 18:00:17
IST 2012  root@laptop:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/MYKERNEL i386

Mayuresh