Re: net/skpe21 working for anyone on NetBSD?

On Aug 29, 12:42pm, Mayuresh wrote:
} I am able to launch skype and log in, after which I get the following
} error continuously:
} shm_open() failed: Function not implemented

     Make sure your kernel has the SysV IPC options uncommented, i.e.

# Note: SysV IPC parameters could be changed dynamically, see sysctl(8).
options         SYSVMSG         # System V-like message queues
options         SYSVSEM         # System V-like semaphores
options         SYSVSHM         # System V-like memory sharing
options         P1003_1B_SEMAPHORE      # p1003.1b semaphore support

}-- End of excerpt from Mayuresh