[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
- ports in pkgsrc are all messed up.
The best place to discuss the pkgsrc system is
- i have a default install of netbsd 5.1
- tried to install a simple apache php mysql set up via the pkgs.
- it really gets to be a pain. installed php54 bit all the extensions for
- php are build with a Makefile for 5.3. what's the point there?
Did you set PHP_VERSION_DEFAULT in /etc/mk.conf?
Currently, the default version of PHP is 5.3. If you wish to
use 5.4 as the default/standard version on your installation,
you need to add the following to your /etc/mk.conf:
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
"I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues."
Main Index |
Thread Index |