Re: a few questions

On 13 July 2012 19:35, Roelof Wobben <rwobben%hotmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Thanks
>
> But I thought that you must use this directory.
>
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/6.0_BETA_2012Q1/All
>
> And Im looking for kde and Drracket so I can do my programming work.

That looks to be an ideal location to get your packages for NetBSD-6
BETA. Those packages will be built against the X sets which install
with the base NetBSD x11, rather than the optional modular X11. Was
there a particular reason you were looking for modular X11?

> Another problem.
>
> I did manage to install lintpkgscr but when I do lintpkgsrc -i I get three
> unknown programms
>
> So a very bumpy begin for me and I don't know it I going to like it.

lintpkgsrc is not the brightest script around (I should know - I wrote
some of its Makefile parsing code a very long time ago :/) - you may
find a tool like pkgin much easier to use.