a few questions

Hello,

Before I start NetBSD on my computer I have a few questions.

1) What is the best way to use a 100G partition for NetBSD.

   The partition is now used by FreeBSD.

2) Which bootloader has NetBSD. I need that info for discovering if I can use
EasyBCD for multibooting.

3) Can I install KDE only by packages and not by sources. I have a slow machine
so installing KDE by sources costs me 8 a 9 hours.

Regards,

Roelof