Re: Using amd(8) with LDAP

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 06:50:59PM +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:04:43AM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> > http://git.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu/?p=am-utils-6.2.git;a=blob_plain;f=ldap.schema;hb=HEAD
> >
> > Not sure if that's up to date or working or not.. I did some basic
> > testing with this about four years ago and it seemed to work.
>
> Thanks a lot. But this syntax definition is not straightforward to use.
> I would really prefere an LDIF dump of an whole amd(8) configuration.

Answering my own question, the format is documented here:

http://www.am-utils.org/docs/am-utils/am-utils_8.html#SEC29

There is a conversation script called "amd2ldif" which NetBSD doesn't
install by default. But you only have to replace the "@PERL@" at the
beginning of the script to make it work.

        Kind regards