Re: What would be the best course of action?

In Message <>,
   "Thomas Mueller" <>wrote:

=>> You can of course build a snapshot from sources yourself. It only requires
four commands:
=>> env CVS_SSH=ssh cvs -d
checkout -P -rnetbsd-6 src
=>> env CVS_SSH=ssh cvs -d
checkout -P -rnetbsd-6 xsrc
=>> cd src
=>> ./build -R /where/you/want/your/snapshot -j <number of parallel jobs> -u -U
-x -m amd64 release iso-image
=>>         Kind regards
=>> Matthias Scheler
=>I think the xsrc part could be omitted if one prefers to build xorg from
=>I'd want to see if I can avoid some NetBSD X bugs that way.
=>I'd likely be building from FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE.
=>I suppose I could build a memstick image instead of iso-image?

   Yes. Drop the cvs checkout of xsrc and the "-x" from the
line to use pkgsrc xorg, and replace iso-image with install-image
to install from a flash drive.

                                        Gary Duzan