Re: how to add security advisories

On 06/26/2012 01:54 PM, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2012, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
>
>>> or I am doing this wrong?
>> Nope, looks correct :)
> But the advisory doesn't seem to indicate building and installing entire
> distribution. The advisory is not clear to me other than the "Solutions
> and Workarounds" makes it look like kernel only fix.

    Thanks  for the replies:-)
     to fully understand how this procedure works.
     baiscly  what i do in this case is after I install netbsd
5.1.2-release sources into usr/src. i execute
      (to fetch updated code):

|    $||*cd /usr/src

    $cvs update -Pd*|*|

|*

*||* then contiune on with ch 32 (compileing the kerne)l from the the
guide.

reference:
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-kernel.html

*||**|