Re: NetBSD VPS in Europe

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 08:29:40PM -0400, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
> I'm using the KVM Smart plan (256MB / 5GB / 1TB @ 3,99EUR/mo) in
> good uptime.  They even have NetBSD 5.1.2 ISO, both i386 and amd64, in
> their boot menu, although I have only tried their initial Debian and
> then OpenBSD so far, and both work great.

[advertisements stripped out]

So, I too am in a position in which a VPS is the only suitable solution, and
of course I'd like to run NetBSD. Perhaps what I am asking is whether
anyone is running real, 24/7, business-like, Java-based (yes, unfortunately)
services on VPS-NetBSD? Anecdotal comment: few local companies in .fi offer
NetBSD too, but for instance kernel updates (due e.g., security updates) are
way too difficult.

Experiences?

- Jukka.