Re (2): OT: SPARC 13W3 video (cable) adapters

Scrap,

* From: Scrap Happy <Scrap%GMX.com@localhost>
* Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:11:21 -0700
> Does someone make an adapter that will mate to the
> video cards in the Sun boxes, directly (e.g.,
> Creator Elite/3D) that will then present a "VGA"
> (HD15E) connector compatible with a "regular"
> video cable?

The long URI below should open an eBay page.

This cable works just as you describe on my Sparcstation 2 with
an old moitor.  I can report the monitor spec. if you need it.
I have no complaint with the price or function of the cable.

Regards,             ... Peter E.

Customer Service URL:   http://www.compute-aid.com
Customer Service Email: order%compute-aid.com@localhost
Customer Service Phone: 714-550-0980 x7138

Total amount: -$17.85 USD
Fee amount:     $0.00 USD
Net amount:     -$17.85 USD