Re: Re (2): OT: SPARC 13W3 video (cable) adapters

Hi Peter,

On 6/3/2012 1:25 PM, peter%easthope.ca@localhost wrote:

* From: Scrap Happy<Scrap%GMX.com@localhost>

Does someone make an adapter that will mate to the
video cards in the Sun boxes, directly (e.g.,
Creator Elite/3D) that will then present a "VGA"
(HD15E) connector compatible with a "regular"
video cable?

The long URI below should open an eBay page.

This cable works just as you describe on my Sparcstation 2 with
an old moitor.  I can report the monitor spec. if you need it.
I have no complaint with the price or function of the cable.

Thanks!  I will make a note of it (busy chasing some other issues
at the present time).

Glad to hear it has worked for you!

Item #  Item Title      Qty     Price   Subtotal
330030414258    Sun 13W3-M to HD15-F (VGA) Video Cable VAD-21 1 $8.85 USD $8.85
USD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330030414258

Shipping&  Handling via USPS Priority Mail International
(includes any seller handling fees):    $9.00 USD

--don