Get only 1 tty after switching to 6.0 BETA 2

I do not recollect this properly, whether this happened after switching to
6.0 BETA2 or before that.

I have wscons=YES

Also tried adding the following to /etc/wscons.conf
options     WSDISPLAY_DEFAULTSCREENS=5

I get only one tty and on Ctrl-Alt-F2 I get X11. Earlier I had (I think by
default) 4 ttys and X11 on 5th one.

Has anything changed or is it my settings. (I had accidentally included
etc set when switching to BETA2. So not sure whether I overwrote
something.)

Mayuresh