Re: (Almost) Unmoveable mouse - 6.0_BETA

On 9 March 2012 01:11, Arthur Maciel <arthurmaciel%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Chavdar, should I try the proposed patch? It seems so old and I couldn't
> understand why it has not been integrated into stable.

I don't know, to be honest; I had this problem a few years ago on one
of my workstations in the office, which was eventually resolved, but I
couldn't find the thread (I *think* it was to do with some floating
point maths problem). Subsequently I replaced the graphics card on
this machine and it has been working as expected.

Chavdar

--
----