Re: 6.0 + Thinkpad T61 = instant reboot. And now?

On 22 February 2012 01:38, Chavdar Ivanov <> wrote:

> > I'm not really keen on running amd64 on this box though (wrong disklabel,
> > for once, and all that rebuilding, ugh).
> The disk I have in my laptop at the moment is only 200GB, a bit small
> for what I use it for... I've had a 320GB spare and dreading the
> move....
I've found an ultrabay disk caddy makes messing with two disks in a
thinkpad much less hassle :)
eg, something like (no idea on this
seller, just first I just found)

Actually on my T500 I used the DVD so rarely that I now just run it with
two HDDs - one SSD for NetBSD & Windows boot, then a larger standard disk
for Windows data...