6.0 + Thinkpad T61 = instant reboot. And now?

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to try Nbsd 6.0 on my box, but I can't really. As $SUBJECT
says, it's rebooting instantly. I did try booting w/o ACPI, to no avail.
I'm just getting the first line with the numbers, a short pause, and
then the box reboots. How should I try and debug what's going on there?

(netbsd-6 branch sources from friday; installed a GENERIC kernel along
with its modules (/stand/i386/6.0)).

Any help appreciated.

Regards & TIA,
-Martin