RAIDframe guide to complicated

while discussing the benefits of RAIDframe and hardware RAID controllers
with a NetBSD users he was mentioning the complexity of setting up RAIDframe.
Reading the official NetBSD guide ...

... I can see what me means. I'm considering to simply it by:

1.) Removing the part about setting a non-RAIDed swap partition for
    kernel crash dumps. That hasn't been necessary since NetBSD 5.0
    and is highly error prone.

2.) I would like to suggest a setup with a single RAIDframe volume
    where the root and swap partition are simply sub partitions of
    e.g. "raid0". I'm using such a setup for years. It works
    well and is easy to configure

        Kind regards

Matthias Scheler