Re: netbsd-5 on Citrix XenClient 2.1 (on an HP EliteBook 8460p)

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012, Greg A. Woods wrote:
[snip]
I wish XenClient respected MBR partitions so that I could keep a NetBSD
install handy on the same disk for bare hardware tests again without
having to re-install both systems from scratch each time.

It does respect them. I have a triple boot of Windows 7, NetBSD and XenClient on this laptop.

You need to ensure you have 2 MBR slots free and then do an advanced install.

--
Stephen