Re: Embedded NetBSD USB

I know the author of the FreeBSD code.
He would love to see NetBSD using the same USB code.
It makes a lot of sense, since more drivers would be available and more people
could use it.
I bet NetBSD wants USB 3.0 too?

David

Count me in on wanting USB 3.0 !

NetBSD using the same USB code as FreeBSD would save a lot of wasteful
duplication of effort and would improve NetBSD's usability.

I would also prefer a different way of accessing partitions on GPT disks: dk
wedges make me nervous when there other OSes installed on other partitions.

Either the Linux way or FreeBSD way is so much better than a dk sequence that
could span over more than one disk.

Tom