Re: NetBSD, Postfix and IMAP

Hi Niels, Hi Steven,
for my environment - just a few month old server with a very clean
NetBSD 5.1 - I like to keep the Postfix installation. The actual version
works very nice. This is why I try to add some packages instead of
changing the whole mailserver.

Just reading about Dovecot. This looks perfect, even according to the
IMAP4 protocol (this is standard for the Symbian-cellphone). And no
dependencies.

And yes, it all has very little load - two users, maybe 100 emails a
day. Surely no big scale solution required ...

Cheers
herb langhans