Re: Jornada 6 xx release

On 01/12/2012 01:47 AM, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
Quoting micha? Postawka<>  (Wed, 11 Jan 2012
17:10:31 +0100):

I was looking for it and I can't find it. I have found topic, but
there is no where can I download files and how to install. Could you
help me?
Assuming you're looking for NetBSD/hpcarm (which supports at least some
Jornada machines) the port page is

By following the "Download" link from there, you can find the
installation files for the most recent release (NetBSD-5.1.1) at

The NetBSD guide is at
and covers installation in general; I'm not sure if there are any
hpcarm-specific installation instructions, but I don't see any
in the obvious places.

-- IDL

Actually, the Jornada 6xx series is covered by the hpcsh port as it has an SH3 chip (or maybe SH4). Someone asked a similar question on port-hpcsh a few days ago:

The text of the answer is pasted below.

Jason M.

Re: Looking for help getting netbsd running on Jornada 690