Re: Jornada 6 xx release

Quoting micha? Postawka <> (Wed, 11 Jan 2012
17:10:31 +0100):

> I was looking for it and I can't find it. I have found topic, but
> there is no where can I download files and how to install. Could you
> help me?

Assuming you're looking for NetBSD/hpcarm (which supports at least some
Jornada machines) the port page is

By following the "Download" link from there, you can find the
installation files for the most recent release (NetBSD-5.1.1) at

The NetBSD guide is at
and covers installation in general; I'm not sure if there are any
hpcarm-specific installation instructions, but I don't see any
in the obvious places.

-- IDL