From: "Chavdar Ivanov" <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost>
To: "Manuel Bouyer" <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
Cc: "John Jaser" <john%jaser.net@localhost>, netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:27:13 AM
Subject: Re: iscsi initiator troubles

On 29 September 2011 09:20, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 05:56:19PM -0400, John Jaser wrote:
>> Manuel:
>>
>> Using the 5.1-generic kernel, i reproduced the hang. 'top' stayed running
>> and is posted below. The free mem started at about 7500MB before the first
>> file copy, and remained at about 6500- 6900MB as seen below:
>
> OK, so it's not the issue manu@ ran into when playing with glusterfs.
> Sorry, no more idea ...

Sorry if that would be sounding negative, but - using various versions
of -current, both i386 and amd64 - I've had difficult to trace
problems with the built-in iscsi-target on NetBSD - like core dumps
when the Windows 2008 R2 serve initiator system reboots; hence I've
given up at this stage using it and switched all my NetBSD targets to
using pkgsrc/istgt - with no problems whatsoever.

--
----

Chavdar Ivanov