Re: Current status of the user wiki

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 6:05 AM, Thomas Adam <thomas%xteddy.org@localhost> wrote:

> On 2 September 2011 10:42, Julian Fagir <gnrp%komkon2.de@localhost> wrote:
>> it's just that you can't get a wiki account as a non-developer, at least I
>> didn't get one after sending in an OpenID (might be I shall not contribute
>> to the wiki? Don't know.).
>
> Yes, this is the major bottle-neck of getting anyone to be able to
> contribute.  It might as well not even *be* a wiki, given this.

Yup, that's the problem. The feature isn't finished baking yet. Mea
culpa on both counts, the unbakedness and the lack of reply.

In the meantime, people who are already NetBSD developers can, should
be, and are adding content. Once people who aren't developers yet can
pitch in, believe me, we'll make an announcement. :-)

Thanks everyone for the continued interest, and sorry for the
continued lack of progress. Too much real life. I'm hoping to have
more wiki development time starting next month.

- Amitai