Stability of NetBSD on KVM

Hello
Due to the creeping featurism of grub2, systemd, initrd, (insert your
favourite technology which will be dubbed legacy in two years ) I am
considering swithcing to NetBSD for my hosting needs.

My hoster is giving me a KVM machine. Thanks to multiboot support in
NetBSD I was able to boot an install kernel directly from Grub Legacy on
the VNC console, and it seems to me that all the KVM virtual hardware
has been recognized properly.

I have seen two changes are needed for a good NetBSD experience:

rebuilding the kernel with rtk instead of re
( as seen in this thread
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2009/03/11/msg003272.html )

and the ACPI disabling trick from
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Guest_Support_Status

avoid slow down/ hangs with --no-acpi and network timeout by using -net
nic,model=ne2k_pci, disable both SMP and ACPI in /boot.cfg inside guest

Is there anything else I should take ? Are people running NetBSD on KVM
on production systems ?

Manu