Documentation on setting up smtp

I'd like to set up postfix, which seems to be default SMTP on NetBSD to
relay mails to gmail smtp.

I find a lot of instructions to do this on web for Linux. But is there any
good material for NetBSD on this topic? I am trying out some of the Linux
instructions, though seems some settings are not exactly the same. It will
be good to have documentation that is tailored for NetBSD.

Any suggestions on alternatives to postfix are welcome. It should be
simple to set up and it should have basic queue handling ability.

Mayuresh.