Re: man pages not shown

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies and sorry if i didn't give enough info.

Im running NetBSD 5.1, I did an clean install and the man command works just
fine with the default NetBSD, included commands. It only fails with the
error message posted when i try to see the manual pages of the commands
installed by me with pkg_add (such as gawk).

Following your advice I tried installing 'text' but there was no such a
package in the ftp (or maybe i did something wrong). But I was in the right
track so I rebooted with the install cd and choose to 'Upgrade NetBSD on a
hard disk" --> 'Custom installation' and then I selected de 'Text processing
tools' section, when done I rebooted and everything works fine now.

Thanks guys,
Fred.