Documentation 'flaws' - who to contact?

Hi,

As I already stated I am new to NetBSD and therefore I am going
through the documentation, which btw helps a lot.

As I try to follow it, sometimes I find some 'flaws' and would like to
inform the maintainer so he can sort it out (if possible) and make it
easier for newcomers like me.

As an example, I am right now going through 'The pkgsrc guide'. In
chapter "4.1.2. Installing binary packages" you are told about the
command 'pkg_admin audit' but if you run it right after a clean
install (as I did) you will get an error. The solution is found later
on in chapter "4.1.5. Checking for security vulnerabilities in
installed packages" but newcomers might not get that far if they get
errors and get frustrated.

If any maintainer reads this and thinks this useful I am willing to
report any other 'flaws' i find.

If this is not the right place/list to say this, who can i contact?

Regards,
Fred.