Multiple internet providers

Hello,

I have a trivial problem, but found very few information on the internet.

I have multiple internet providers, connected to one NetBSD 5.1 box. What is
the best practice for serving these? The result I want to have:

Incoming connections are replied by the destination address
Outgoing connection is used depending on source address

As I understand - only Linux have an ability of two default routes.

What is the best practice for that? Is there a need of using some daemon?

Thanks in advance

--
Sincerelly yours