Re: Looking for suggestions for small, low power machine

I have a similar problem on something totaly unrelated to NetBSD.
(a pic32 based datalogger, writing messages to a CF card)

Haven't had time to check it out in depth, but it seems that in my case:
-plain CF cards will work (eg:kinston 4GB)
-anything else (CF+/ultra/..) will not (eg: Trancend 1GB / lexar 4GB)

I think it might be to do with the use of DMA, as the cards work fine
from a card reader, but only the plain CF with the hardware I
designed...

If anyone has some more insight to add I would be interested.

Jonathan