RE: NetBSD in production

Hey,
That's a good question.  While I have not used NetBSD in a server platform
environment I've used it in several embedded platform applications on x86,
ARM and MIPS projects and I am extremely impressed with the versatility of
NetBSD.

I've started a new project on Amazon EC2 infrastructure and I've tentatively
chosen Ubuntu 10.04 LTS for the Amazon Machine Instances (AMI).

My server instance configuration requires something similar to the following
- Java
- Groovy
- Tomcat
- Apache HTTP Server
- PostgreSQL
- OpenOffice
- Xorg
- XDM
- Rosegarden
- Cinelerra
- Evolution
- GIMP
- Nautilus

It would be nice to know if someone else has already done something similar
to this and what were/are some of the obstacles?
- Integration into EC2 infrastructure and related technologies (S3, EBS,
...)?

And statistics.
- Connection rate?
- Transactions per minute?