Re: wacom(4?) driver

Hello,

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 09:55:40AM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> > Should be wacom module included in 5.1 or netbsd-5-stable or what the
> > process to build or obtain it?

as noted below, use usbtablet driver (see below).

> > And a little question: Netbsd find 2 uhidev devices, ums device and 10
> > uhid devices. Example I found point Xorg to /dev/uhid0 - is it right?

There should be iirc at least two uhid devices for the wacom.  Which
Wacom device do you have?  I required to add Graphire2 to the usbdevs
list for my Graphire2 and let the driver think of it as a Graphire3 to
get it working... (which renders the mouse unusable sadly, so I think
I never published that).

> I've succesfully used a Wacom Graphire4 on NetBSD 3.x with the "usbtablet"
> driver for (non-modular) X11R6, included in xsrc/xfree/.  We don't seem to
> have that driver in our modular X11R7 tree though (xsrc/external/mit/).

For modular X.org I am using the usbtablet driver included in the
xenocara X.org distribution provided by the OpenBSD project.  That
works well with what is in pkgsrc (last time I checked pksrc-2010Q4 tag).

--
Matthias