wacom(4?) driver

Hi,

I am interested in using wacom in my NetBSD installation. Surfing through
internet i found few xorg.conf examples. All examples include loading 'wacom'
module, but my 5.1 installation can't find it.

One of my systems was recently updated to 5.1-STABLE and i see
/usr/src/x11/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/wacom/Makefile and
/usr/xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/wacom/ with actual driver
code.

Should be wacom module included in 5.1 or netbsd-5-stable or what the process
to build or obtain it?

And a little question: Netbsd find 2 uhidev devices, ums device and 10 uhid
devices. Example I found point Xorg to /dev/uhid0 - is it right?

--
Sincerelly yours