Re: wacom(4?) driver

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:26:05 +0400, Dima Veselov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in using wacom in my NetBSD installation. Surfing through
> internet i found few xorg.conf examples. All examples include loading
> 'wacom' module, but my 5.1 installation can't find it.
>
> One of my systems was recently updated to 5.1-STABLE and i see
> /usr/src/x11/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/wacom/Makefile and
> /usr/xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/wacom/ with actual
> driver code.
>
> Should be wacom module included in 5.1 or netbsd-5-stable or what the
> process to build or obtain it?
>
> And a little question: Netbsd find 2 uhidev devices, ums device and 10
> uhid devices. Example I found point Xorg to /dev/uhid0 - is it right?

I've succesfully used a Wacom Graphire4 on NetBSD 3.x with the "usbtablet"
driver for (non-modular) X11R6, included in xsrc/xfree/.  We don't seem to
have that driver in our modular X11R7 tree though (xsrc/external/mit/).

        Geert

--
geert.hendrickx.be :: geert%hendrickx.be@localhost :: PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F