Re: Citrix ICA don't install

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011, Maurizio Caloro wrote:
i dont found any CitrixReciever so i try to install citrix ICA,
please its possible to ask for any help.
regards Mauri

Uname -rsa
NetBSD one 5.1 NetBSD 5.1 (GENERIC) #0: Sat Nov  6 19:23:36 UTC 2010
builds%b7.netbsd.org@localhost:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-1-RELEASE/sparc64/201011061943Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-1-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/sparc64/compile/GENERIC
 sparc64

/pkgsrc/net/citrix-ica/make
Requesting
http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/distfiles/citrix_ica-8.46.110465/en.solaris.tar.z
[snip]

The distfile isn't redistributable (NO_SRC_ON_FTP is set), so you will not be able to download this from the NetBSD FTP server.

I've had a stab at updating the package to the latest solaris version 8.63, but I'm unable to test it. You'll need to download the distfile yourself manually. The package will give you the URL when you type make fetch on Solaris.

--
Stephen