Re: Citrix ICA don't install

> The distfile isn't redistributable (NO_SRC_ON_FTP is set), so you will not
> be able to download this from the NetBSD FTP server.
>
> I've had a stab at updating the package to the latest solaris version
> 8.63, but I'm unable to test it. You'll need to download the distfile
> yourself manually. The package will give you the URL when you type make
> fetch on Solaris.
>
> --
> Stephen

Hello Stephen and thanks for your Email!
The file "en.solaris.tar.z" it's manual downloaded and waiting in
/usr/pkgsrc/distfiles but the script its not checking this place.

Please it's possible for any more help about this topic question
best regards
MC

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar