Does any kind soul know how to get speedtest.net mini working with apache on netbsd?

Hello,

    I'm trying to get the Speedtest.net mini app
(http://www.speedtest.net/mini.php) running on a netbsd box running
4.0.1. I just installed apache22 and the download portion of the test
works fine, but the upload hangs. There's a file, troubleshooting.txt
which says:

***********************************
*** Apache using PHP ***
Apache on some distributions disallow POST requests over 512K. This will
cause the upload portion of the test to
hang on faster connections.

To correct this problem:
 - Open php.conf or php.ini
 - Find LimitRequestBody and remove that line
 - Restart Apache (/etc/init.d/httpd restart)

I can't find php.ini. I've run in to the same problem on Ubuntu
as well, so I think the speedtest.net documentation is out of date, but
I don't know what else to change. The test uses flash and is available here:

http://gjarboni.ath.cx:48229/index-php.html

Thanks,

Jason M.