Re: opera with linux emul. problem

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

no clues with the data I provided? What else can I investigate? Are others able to use Opera?

It works for me and I use it every day. (i386, netbsd-5 kernel, about a year old)

I wouldn't know what to look for in that trace dump though, so I am not of much help there. (Can you find all the files it mentions? Are any missing?)

Do any Linux binaries work at all? (Does something simple, like "/usr/pkg/emul/linux/bin/echo test" work?)

Sorry I couldn't give a better answer.

MAgnus