Re: A problem with NetBSD's mirror in Finland

    Date:        Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:23:09 +0100
    From:        hans dinsen-hansen <hansdinsenhansen%gmail.com@localhost>

  | But the script does not find ftp.fi.NetBSD.org
  | So it is still a mystery for me.

That's a mystery for me as well, since that works just fine for me.
(I cut/pasted the URL from your earlier message, without the "<whatever>"
part, and had no problem connecting to the distfiles directory there.

Maybe you should show us exactly what does happen for you - show the exact
error message you're getting, and the context (what's happening before and
after) and then someone might be able to work out what the problem is.

kre