Re: Replacing Postfix

Alistair Crooks wrote:

> I do wonder if the time has come to move to a small mini_sendmail STYLE
> MTA by default, with anything meatier coming from pkgsrc.

Always made me wonder why it should be necessary to have a full-blown
mailserver installed by default just for system messages and sending PRs?

Maybe DMA,  the "DragonFly Mail Agent" would be worth porting:

Don't know if DMA fulfils the needs or in what way it suffers from the
issues reported by Matthias.

Best, Mark

Mark Weinem