Re: Replacing Postfix

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Matthias Scheler
<tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
>> > If you really must remove postfix from base, see this thread[1] from last
>> > year. I too prefer postfix from pkgsrc, so there's how I do it.
>> >
>> > [1]http://marc.info/?l=netbsd-users&m=125052558311095&w=2

I think I just replaced /etc/rc.d/postfix with the pkgsrc file and
then it just started working out of /usr/pkg.

It would be nice to not have both installed, but it hasn't bothered me
so far.  Postfix binaries are pretty small.
(I needed PKG_OPTIONS.postfix+= sasl for proxying all of my email though gmail)

Matt