Re: Virtualization and NetBSD

>> but as far as I know, NetBSD as dom0 is unable to map more than one cpu. The
>> machine is a quad core, so it would be a huge resource waste.
>> Is there any other (working and reliable) virtualization solution for
>> NetBSD? I've seen VirtualBox in pkgsrc/wip but it doesn't cleanly compile.
>
> http://www.lumbercartel.ca/library/xen/

As far as I knew, NetBSD used as dom0 is unable to see more than one cpu.
Actually, it is true: I don't see more than one CPU on the dom0 BUT I can
assign all the cpus to the domUs. So it's ok. Dom0, for me, is just the
controller. Nothing will be done (just ssh running, for admin purposes)

Thanks,
Stefano