Xinit don't appair remote?

Hello
After the programs xclock, Abiword or Gnumeric now successfully on the SSH
tunnel to my Windows machine with Xming server work, I would be interested in
why this xinit "startx" is only "local" shown on the bsd machine.

Have heard several times that the "Desktop" can not export, but after I found
some pictures on Google, I was suspicious.

>export Display=IP:0.0; export DISPLAY
>echo $Display
IP:0.0
>Xinit "its appair only on local bsd machine"

for help and advice I would be very grateful
best regards
Mauri
--
GMX.ch - Schweizer FreeMail-Dienst mit Ãber 800.000 Mitgliedern
E-Mail & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chfreemail